Quail & Pheasant Hunting
Upland Wingshooting season at Noontootla Creek Farms is from November 1 through March 31.
Noontootla Creek Farms is a special place to go Quail or Pheasant hunting. You will feel the thrill of this Southern Appalachian Mountain gem the first time you put your eyes on the landscape. This old – family farm has a warm appeal. The atmosphere is one that perfectly suits the hunter with a love of the outdoors. Crisp morning air and a bountiful landscape stir the soul. In autumn, the cool mornings fire the colors of the fall leaves, and Fall leaves mean quail hunting in the North Georgia Mountains.
Upland hunting with stylish dogs has long been the sport of avid outdoors men and women. And it’s easy to understand why. A pointing dog and the thrill of a covey flush delivers the kind of excitement that is rivaled by very few experiences in the outdoors. The thrill of the moment becomes a fixture of warmth within the memory. In just seconds, you create an experience that lasts a lifetime. And it can happen for you when you make the trip to Noontootla Creek Farms.
Our guests travel here to entertain important clients, relax with family and friends, or just escape everyday life’s fast pace. NCF is a special place for a special clientele, one that appreciates the charm and distinction of quail hunting in a mountain setting.
At Noontootla Creek Farms, we want return visits to be commonplace. Therefore, we maintain the highest standards of game management and customer satisfaction. We want to ensure you have a memorable hunting experience with each visit.
- Pheasant Hunt must be Pre-booked with a 50% deposit.
- Before arriving please review Hunting Rules and Regulations.
Watch for the Continental Pheasant Shoot Dates. Call for more info.
Georgia’s Current law requires all hunters to be in possession of a shooting preserve license.
A 2 year license costs $12 and can be purchased at Noontootla Creek Farms upon arrival OR more info available at www.georgiawildlife.com
Anyone holding a sportsman license is exempt from this additional expense.
Quail & Pheasant Hunting Rates
- Guided Half Day Hunt includes guide, dog & 12 birds $215 per person
- Full Day Hunt includes guide, dog, 24 birds and lunch $350 per person
- Pheasants available upon request Additional $20 per person
- Extra Quail $7 each Cleaning Fee $1 per bird
- Unguided Half Day Hunt includes 15 birds $150 per person
- Continental Pheasant Hunt includes 10 Pheasants, lunch & 5 stand warm up. $215 Minimum 18 w/ Maximum 24 Persons
- Cleaning fee will apply to quail hunts