Rates & Reservations
Sporting Clays Course Info:
CLOSED for National Sporting Clays Registered Shoot Saturday April 22, 2017. Hunter Class available to participate as non-registered shooter.
Quail & Pheasant Hunting Rates
- Season begins November 1 through March 31
- Guided Half Day Hunt includes guide, dog & 12 birds or 4 pheasants $215 per person
- Guided Full Day Hunt includes guide, dog, 24 birds or 8 pheasants and lunch $350 per person
- Unguided Half Day Hunt includes 15 birds $150 per person
- Pheasant & Quail Hunts must be Pre-booked with a 50% deposit
- Continental Pheasant Hunt includes 10 Pheasants, lunch & 5 stand warm up
- Cleaning fee will apply
- $215 per person
- Minimum 18 w/ Maximum 24 Persons
Georgia’s Current law requires all hunters to be in possession of a shooting preserve license.
A 2 year license costs $12 and can be purchased at Noontootla Creek Farms upon arrival OR more info available at www.georgiawildlife.com
Anyone holding a sportsman license is exempt from this additional expense.
Sporting Clays (Open to the Public)
- Sporting Clays 100 Targets $45 ($0.45 per Target)
- Cart Rental $5 per Person OR $15 per Cart max
- You provide your own gun and ammo
- 12 and 20 gauge ammo is available for purchase
- Ear and eye protection required
- Gun Rental $20
- Private Instruction $95 per hour by Reservation
Hours are Thursday through Saturday from 9am – 5pm, and Sunday 1pm – 4pm.
Parties of 6 or more may be scheduled through the week; call for appointment.
- Half Day – 1 person $230, 2 person $350
- Full Day – 1 person $340, 2 person $520
We are available for Fly Fishing year round on Noontootla Creek.
Fishing/Trout Licenses—are required to fish in Georgia. If you do not already possess a license, you may obtain one by going online to the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division at www.georgiawildlife.com and select licenses/permits/passes link.