Welcome to Badger Broadheads
Badger 100’s are now here!
The Badger 100 is winged just like the original Badger to provide accuracy and deep penetration…and The Badger 100 is NOT barbed…It is all Steel construction and has 1 1/4″ cut width…
We are working on production and packaging…so hope to be available for you in the coming months…Check back here for updates.
The Badger Broadhead was designed to spin in unison with your fletching so both the front and back of the arrow spin simultaneously providing unmatched accuracy at all achievable speeds from today’s cross, compound and traditional bows.
This one piece, solid molded design with offset blades and single bevel cutting edge design allows Broadheads to spin through the target transferring kinetic energy to increase chance of pass-through performance.
The Badger Broadhead has no mechanical parts to replace. No gimmicks to keep you coming back for parts. These broadheads sharpen to a razors edge quickly and provide you a much better value for your investment.
- Looking to improve accuracy?
- Looking for bone splitting strength?
- Looking for more kill’s for less money?
- Look for the Badger Broadhead!
The Badger Broadhead is number one in accuracy, quality, and longevity.
- Absolutely No Wind Planing!
- High Carbon Steel
- Virtually Indestructible Solid-Piece Construction
- Heat treated to 50 Rockwell.
- Blade thickness .045
- Wide Single Bevel
- Stable Arrow flight at Any Speed
- Improves Arrow Accuracy
- 125-150-170 Grain Broadheads
- 1″ cut width, 1 3/4″ Long
- Left Wing and Right Wing available
Package of 3 Arrowheads are $44.99. For orders over 10 packages, going to the same address please email us for a custom quote.
As always do not hesitate to contact us with questions before placing your order.