Guided Fly Fishing Rates & Reservations
Half Day – 1 person $240, 2 person $360
Full Day – 1 person $350, 2 person $530
Guide gratuity is not included in these prices.
We are available for Guided Fly Fishing year-round on Noontootla Creek Farms.
*Make sure to tell us if you have any physical limitations or any condition we should be aware of when booking your trip.*
Fly Fishing Rules
Fishing/Trout Licenses—are required to fish in Georgia. If you do not already possess a license, you may obtain one by going online to the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division at www.georgiawildlife.com and select licenses/permits/passes link.
- Guided Fly Fishing Only
- Catch and Release Only
- No Spinner or Baitcasting
- Barbless Hooks and Rubber Nets
- If bringing own gear, ensure boots and waders have been cleaned prior to entering stream to prevent spread of foreign contaminants.
- 5 weight Rod or greater required on Noontootla Creek
- Minimize amount of time Fish is out of Water
- Rates include rental of all gear/equipment necessary.
We can outfit you from Waders to Rods…it is a good idea to pack along Bug Spray, Sun Screen, Broad Brim Hats, Polarized Sunglasses, Water Proof Bag for Cell Phone/Valuables and Water.