- Season begins November 1st through February 28th (subject to weather conditions)
- Bird Hunts must be booked with a reservation and a deposit made toward trip
- Guided Half Day Quail Hunt includes guide, dog & 12 birds or 4 Pheasants $250 per person
- Guided Full Day Quail Hunt includes guide, dog, 24 birds or 8 Pheasants and lunch $375 per person
- Additional quail can be added for $7 per bird (check availability)
- Additional pheasants can be added for $20 per bird (check availability)
- Continental Pheasant Hunt available for corporate groups – contact us for more information
Bird Hunting Rules
Current law requires all hunters to be in possession of a shooting preserve license.
A 2 year license costs $12 and can be purchased at Noontootla Creek Farms upon arrival OR more info available at www.georgiawildlife.com
Anyone holding a Georgia Hunting license is exempt from this additional expense.
- All hunters must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS.
- All hunters must wear SAFETY GLASSES.
- All walkers must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS or BLAZE ORANGE HATS.
- All dogs must be under the control of the owner at all times.
- Leads and electronic collars may be used, but dogs that fight and disrupt the hunts are not welcome. Please do not try to shoot, and train your dog, at the same time.
- There will be a $4,000.00 charge for any dog that is shot (regardless of injury) during the hunt.
- The use of alcohol and drugs before or during the hunt are strictly prohibited.
- The 12, 16, 20, 28 gauge or 410 bore are recommended. We recommend improved cylinder or modified choke with #7 or #8 shot.
- All hunters under the age of 18 must show proof of passing a Hunters Safety Course and be directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Release from Liability Wavers must be signed prior to the hunt.
- Hunter Safety Video will be viewed prior to the hunt.