Current law requires all hunters to be in possession of a shooting preserve license.
A 2 year license costs $12 and can be purchased at Noontootla Creek Farms upon arrival OR more info available at www.georgiawildlife.com
Anyone holding a Georgia sportsman license is exempt from this additional expense.
- All hunters must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS.
- All hunters must wear SAFETY GLASSES.
- All walkers must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS or BLAZE ORANGE HATS.
- It is recommended, but not required, that shotgun shells are to have steel shot or DNR approved non-toxic shot.
- All dogs must be under the control of the owner at all times.
- Leads and electronic collars may be used, but dogs that fight and disrupt the hunts are not welcome. Please do not try to shoot, and train your dog, at the same time.
- There will be a $4,000.00 charge for any dog that is shot (regardless of injury) during the hunt.
- The use of alcohol and drugs before or during the hunt are strictly prohibited.
- The 12, 16, 20, 28 gauge or 410 bore are recommended. We recommend improved cylinder or modified choke with #7 or #8 shot.
- All hunters under the age of 18 must show proof of passing a Hunters Safety Course and be directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Release from Liability Wavers must be signed prior to the hunt.
- Hunter Safety Video will be viewed prior to the hunt.