For the protection and safety of our guests and members, the Noontootla Creek Farms team is closely monitoring the guidelines and updates issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), local, state, and national government regarding COVID-19.
As per executive order of our governor, Brian Kemp, we will be following the Basic Minimum Operations to reopen our business operations as applicable to us.
Fishing Operations will resume on Friday, April 24th.
Sporting Clays Range will open on Friday, May 1st. (Normal Hours of Operation)
- Screening staff for signs of illness prior to work such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath
- Staff that exhibit signs of illness will not be coming to work
- Enhancing sanitation at the Pro Shop and Sporting Clays Range such as cleaning golf carts, rental guns, clip boards, items that guests most frequently contact
- Staff hand washing and personal protection equipment as appropriate
- Social distancing of 6 feet of staff and guests
- Groups less than 10
- One guest at a time in Pro Shop
- Facial masks worn by staff and encouraged among guests
- Request guests to print and sign waiver before coming
- Ask guests if you are exhibiting signs of illness such as a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19 to please stay home
We understand this is a stressful and confusing time. Many folks are looking for a place to get outdoors so Noontootla Creek Farms is great place to do so. Your health and safety is our top priority.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this reopening phase with COVID-19.
Your support and business is greatly appreciated!
Noontootla Creek Farms Family