To make a reservation or for more information please call or email us.
Call Our Pro Shop At:
Or you can text message us at: 706-809-6055
2023 Holiday Hours & Special Events:
Saturday, April 29th, 2023 – Trout Fest in Downtown Blue Ridge – Course & Pro Shop will remain at normal hours.
Hours Of Operation:
- Sporting Clays Range (Open to the Public):
Wednesday through Saturday 9AM until 5PM and Sunday 1PM until 4PM. It takes approximately 2 hours for a round so plan to be on course no later than 3PM Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat and by 2PM Sunday. No reservations needed. CLOSED to the public every Monday & Tuesday.
- Guided Fly Fishing:
Year Round, 7 days per week. Time Slots 8AM until Noon and 1PM until 5PM or Full Day 8AM until 5PM. Must call to make reservations.
- Guided Quail Hunting:
Season is November 1st through February 28th. 7 days per week during season. Time Slots 8AM until Noon and 1PM until 5PM. Must call to make reservations.
*Please be sure to contact us to make reservations and for any questions you might have for us.*
Noontootla Creek Farms
3668 Newport Road
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- I-75N to I-575N (becomes Highway 515) into Blue Ridge.
- Turn RIGHT onto Windy Ridge then turn LEFT onto Old Hwy 76.
- Take 1st RIGHT onto Aska Road. Go 13.2 miles to End of Aska.
- Turn RIGHT onto Newport Road. Go approximately 3 miles.
- Noontootla Creek Farms Pro Shop will be on the RIGHT.
(This form is for inquiries only. Filling out this form does not confirm or book a trip. We will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.)