To make a reservation or for more information please call or email us.
Call our Office at:
General Farm Manager
Hours Of Operation:
- Sporting Clays Range (Open to the Public):
Thursday through Saturday 9AM until 5PM and Sunday 1PM until 4PM. It takes approximately 2 hours for a round so plan to be on course no later than 3PM Thu/Fri/Sat and by 2PM Sunday. No reservations needed.
- Guided Fly Fishing:
Year Round, 7 days per week. Time Slots 8AM until Noon and 1PM until 5PM or Full Day 8AM until 5PM. Must call to make reservations.
- Bird Hunting:
Season is November 1 through March 31. 7 Days per week during season. Time Slots 8AM until Noon and 1PM until 5PM. Must call to make reservations.
*Please be sure to contact us to make reservations and for any questions you might have for us.*
Noontootlta Creek Farms
3668 Newport Road
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- I-75N to I-575N (becomes Highway 515) into Blue Ridge.
- Turn RIGHT onto Windy Ridge then turn LEFT onto Old Hwy 76.
- Take 1st RIGHT onto Aska Road. Go 13.2 miles to End of Aska.
- Turn RIGHT onto Newport Road. Go approximately 3 miles.
- Noontootla Creek Farms Pro Shop will be on the RIGHT.