Guided Quail Hunting Rates & Reservations
Guided Quail Hunting is available 7 days a week by reservation only from November 1st to February 28th.
Guided Quail Hunting Trips
Walking through whispering pines or through the fields following the nose of your tried and true bird dogs will create an experience that will last a lifetime. Your guide will lead you on your quail hunt on our private sections to experience the uniqueness that is bird hunting in Southern Appalachia. You will meet your guide at the Sporting Clays Pro Shop and will then head out on your hunt after signing waivers and watching a brief Hunter Safety video.
Hunting Trip Pricing:
Guided Half Day Quail Hunt
$275 per person
Includes guide, dog, and 12 quail.
Guided Full Day Quail Hunt
$400 per person
Includes guide, dog, 24 quail, and lunch.
Pheasant Tower Shoots
$250 per person per half day flight.
Spots are limited. Includes lunch and bird cleaning.
February 25th, 2022 – AM (FULL) & PM (FULL) Flight
Morning Flight – 9AM to 12PM; Afternoon Flight – 12PM to 3PM
Morning Flight will arrive at 9AM to the Pro Shop for sign in: Afternoon will arrive at 12PM to Pro Shop for sign in.
Please call the pro shop for additional pricing for corporate events or retreats.
- Quail Hunts must be booked with a reservation and a deposit made towards the trip.
- Additional quail can be added for $9 per bird (check availability).
- We do not allow unguided hunts or allow client dogs.
A deposit of 50% of the trip price is required to reserve your trip. Your remaining balance will be processed automatically at the start of your trip. An email will be sent prior to your card being charged that will allow you to edit any payment info, split trip, etc. If you wish to pay cash for your trip, that will be handled in our Pro Shop at the start of your trip. However, a deposit will still be taken upon booking.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more will allow for a full refund of the Deposit
- Cancellations made 14 days or less will result in your deposit being forfeited – Your deposit may be used for scheduling a future trip
Contact our pro shop at 706-838-0585 or click on “Book Now” below to book your quail hunting trip.
Quail Hunting Rules
- Current law requires all hunters to be in possession of a shooting preserve license.
- A 2 year license costs $12 and can be purchased at Noontootla Creek Farms upon arrival. Alternatively, more information can be found at www.georgiawildlife.com
- Anyone holding a Georgia Hunting license is exempt from this additional expense.
- All hunters must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS.
- All hunters must wear SAFETY GLASSES.
- All walkers must wear BLAZE ORANGE VESTS or BLAZE ORANGE HATS.
- All dogs must be under the control of the owner at all times.
- Leads and electronic collars may be used, but dogs that fight and disrupt the hunts are not welcome. Please do not try to shoot and train your dog at the same time.
- There will be a $10,000.00 charge for any dog that is shot (regardless of injury) during the hunt.
- The use of alcohol and drugs before or during the hunt are strictly prohibited.
- The 12, 16, 20, 28 gauge or 410 bore are recommended. We recommend improved cylinder or modified choke with #7 or #8 shots.
- All hunters under the age of 18 must show proof of passing a Hunters Safety Course and be directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Release from Liability Waivers must be signed prior to the hunt.
- Hunter Safety Video will be viewed prior to the hunt.
Noontootla Creek Farms Waiver
For your convenience, we have added the Release from Liability Waiver for you to complete online before your trip.