Farmhouse Lodging At Noontootla Creek Farms
Granddad’s Farmhouse Lodging
Our affectionately termed “Granddad’s” Farmhouse is the perfect get-a-way if you’re looking for breathtaking views across the valley fields surrounded by the rise of the Appalachian Mountains. Granddad’s is the perfect place for your base camp in the Blue Ridge area.
Granddad’s House is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a full kitchen, satellite TV & WiFi, fireplace, and screened in front porch. The farmhouse has 6 twin beds and 1 queen bed able to sleep 7-8 comfortably. A stone patio and fireplace located behind the house to relax under the stars.
Restaurant options are not far away but anglers or hunters can also cook their own meals at the farmhouse in the fully equipped eat-in kitchen. Then, relax in front of a TV or on the patio to clean guns or tie flies until the cows come home.
- $275 per night.
- $150 for cleaning.
- 7% Georgia state tax.
- 5% county lodging tax.
More about our Farmhouse:
- The farmhouse sleeps 7 to 8 people comfortably.
- Two night minimum stay, sorry no exceptions.
- The farmhouse is stocked with all linens needed.
- The kitchen is stocked with basic kitchen essentials including a coffee maker, dish soap, extra trash bags, small in freezer ice maker, microwave, and grilling utensils.
- The farmhouse has a small charcoal grill outside, charcoal is not included.
- A limited firewood is supplied, once you run out we cannot resupply. Additional firewood can be purchased at Van Zandts Store down the road.
- There is absolutely NO hunting, shooting, or fishing allowed to be done at the farmhouse. Your stay at the farmhouse does not grant you privileges to recreate unguided. We welcome you to book a guided trip with us or join us at the sporting clays course!
- Please do not enter the barn beside the farmhouse.
- Please do not feed or enter the fenced in pasture with any animals.
- There are no pets allowed at the farmhouse.
- Do not leave trash/food out.
- Use the safety screen at all times with the kitchen fireplace.
- Please leave the farmhouse in a neat and clean manner and follow the departure checklist.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in penalty charges to the card on file or enforce an early departure.
Blue Ridge Aska Adventure Area & Dial Georgia Places To Eat:
Van Zandt’s Riverwalk Grill & Grocery
Breakfast & lunch country-diner style food and drink, convenience store, and local gifts on the Toccoa River.
103 Newport Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Toccoa Riverside Restaurant
Overlooking the river, this cabin-like pick dishes out steaks, lots of trout, & other American fare.
8055 Aska Road, Blue Ridge GA 30513
Iron Bridge Cafe
Offering a variety of convenience items, groceries, gifts for those that want to take some of the mountains home, and the best good ol’ country, home cooked meals.
8436 Aska Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Fannin County Chamber of Commerce
Visit the local Fannin Chamber of Commerce for more information in the area.
Plan your adventure to Blue Ridge in North Georgia from where to go, what to do, places to eat.